Friday, May 11, 2012

PUPPYY!!

Hey everyone!

So I'm super-duper amazing happy right now, my family got a little rotwieler last saterday and he's doing wonderfully xD His name is Diesel jr =) He was pretty sad the first couple days because he was away from his sibblings but he's adjusted pretty quickly to being at home with us =) I'm really happy we finally agreed on a name for him cause my sister and step dad were trying to name him dog in either Japanese or Blackfoot >.< I really wish I had some better pictures of him, he's so cute and tiny right now that he just blends into the shadows and carpet and ends up looking like a little blob of fur x3




This is like the only good picture I have!  >.< 


Also I found my camera! XD so I will be posting a kandi tutorial soon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment