Friday, April 27, 2012

My Kandi


Hey everyone! So I decided that I should make a post to kind of show off all my kandi… So here it is! XD


I have accumulated a bunch of kandi over the last 1½ - 2 years. Most of what you see here is stuff that I’ve gotten from other ravers which I think is really awesome :3 I’m kindof sad I can’t find my other mask it’s so cute and has a sweet on it =) (the mask in the picture was given to me by my boyfriend, even tho its falling apart I still love it <3)


 Also look at my awesome kandi filled fedora x3



I have a lot of cuffs considering I don’t wear them that often. =S


My kandikini, it's pretty awesome but it took a ton of time and sting >.< Might do a tutorial for one when I get more string... 


    All my wonderful necklaces :3 and yeahh pretty much all the kandi I have right now :3  

No comments:

Post a Comment